jawjie

Thursday, December 02, 2004

Illustration Friday!

So...I just stumbled onto Illustration Friday! Too bad I found it on a Thursday! So I just threw together these drawings...I went ahead and just ran with the yummy soap monster, so the boiling pot and the girl in the bubble have been left pencil-ly faint. Sorry!

*somehow I've managed to post my link 3 times on IF - oops!*



So it's kind of messy, but I think it's chahming. :) I tried to make her/him look sleepily content about chewing the soap.


This was a mistake. :)


I'm really startin to like Bubble Girl!

4 Comments:

At December 3, 2004 at 4:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE this...cute and funny. Welcome to IF!

violetismycolor

 
At December 3, 2004 at 8:59 PM, Blogger jordan said...

I like the illustrations. Is your name Jordan (that's what your link from illo friday said) cause my name is Jordan too, and I'm 19 too, and I just thought that was neat.

 
At December 3, 2004 at 10:21 PM, Blogger jordan said...

Hey my middle name isn't Rene, but it does start with and R! If you're initials are JRL than that'll just be crazy.

 
At December 5, 2004 at 11:07 AM, Blogger Leontine said...

I like the expression of sleepy contentment very much, and I too am seduced by the crazy charm of bubble-girl. I can't wait to see what you do next week!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home