jawjie

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Security

YAY for Illustration Friday! I'm going to transfer orientation this Friday, so since I won't be able to post then, I figure I'll just do it real early.

So this is "security". The first thing I thought of was a bouncer, then a guard dog...then I thought of this! I'm pretty sure we have a picture somewhere of my little sister in this same pose.

I was inspired by Sheila Hudson to use markers. :) It looks better in reality than it does in the scanned picture.



Here's the black & white version. My sister likes it better than the colored one. Hmmm...maybe I do too. I can't decide.



Scroll up!

2 Comments:

At December 9, 2004 at 3:06 PM, Blogger Karen Winters said...

That's a good interpretation, Jordan!

 
At December 27, 2004 at 3:00 PM, Blogger Ron Southern said...

Color looks better. If it was a much more complex drawing, maybe the B&W would look better. Just an opinion, but that's what you asked for.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home