jawjie

Thursday, January 20, 2005

Las Estaciones!

Here is my very pathetic entry for Illustration Friday...the seasons. Click on the image below to see the full drawing. I skipped the last THREE themes, so I really just wanted to enter something. So I sketched this in about 5 minutes...ok, like 3 minutes. Sigh. I'll try to be better.

Anyway, I hate to be cold. Cold is disgusting. I can't think of a better word for it than that. So winter...well, I really don't like it. I LOVE TEXAS. I LOVE HEAT. YAY. So uh...anyway, that kind of explains the drawing, you know.



P.S. WOW someone is playing Dashboard Confessional REALLY loud.

3 Comments:

At January 20, 2005 at 7:34 PM, Blogger Emily said...

Totally understand about not liking the cold. Moved from S. California to PA! Yikes! What was I thinking? :)
Cute illo.

 
At January 21, 2005 at 9:31 AM, Blogger Joe said...

Man, I am on your side. I have a friend in Austin and he always lets me no how worm it is! have a great weekend girl!

 
At January 21, 2005 at 1:17 PM, Blogger AlterKATEtion said...

I'm in Houston, so I know what you're sayin!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home